Friday, August 29, 2014

Hello cards w/ Ange

What's up Friday?!
The last Friday of August, I don't believe it! It's also my baby boy's 5th birthday!! He is growing up way too fast.
I have a couple cards for you today using Telegraph Road from Kaisercraft. You can find it in the Speedy Scrappers store. One of them I did make into a birthday card for my mom, but they are both really general on the front, so you can do whatever you wish when you're ready to send them.

First up:


This is the one I turned into a birthday card. I started with a white cardstock base. Then I used the 4x6 pocket page card from Receive on the front and took one of the 3x4 ones from Parcel and cut out just the "Hello Sunshine" portion of it to add as a sentiment. I rounded a couple of the opposing corners before sliding it under the portion of the flowers that I fussy cut, so they would sit on top. Then finished up with some clear stickles. Inside I just added a Happy Birthday sentiment with a stamp and then wrote in it. 

Next up:


For this one I started with a white cardstock base then added Letter to it after punching the borders. I then used another 3x4 card from Receive to add over the top along with the Hello banner and a couple of Irocks from Imaginisce to glitz it up a bit. Add your sentiment inside and you're ready to mail!

  Have a scrappy weekend my friends!
Don't forget to share your creations on the facebook page!!
:)Ange

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards!! Love the fussy cutting and stickles!!

    ReplyDelete