Friday, August 1, 2014

Love layout w/ Ange

Hello my fellow Speedy Scrappers
Can you believe we are in August already? I can't, I'm a bit in shock to be honest.
But there are still plenty of warm sunny days left to spend with your loved ones. Here's a layout with a couple of just those kinds of photos:


I used the Telegraph Road line from Kaisercraft that you can find in the store. It is just gorgeous! and perfect for these sweet photos of my girls "ambushing" their Dad with a kiss. So sweet!

I started with the backside of Telegram and then added bits of Message and Memo, along with the barcode strip from Telegram. Love when those strips are useable! I also added the diamond stickers from the sticker sheet.

I used a leftover cut out from my paper strip at the top along with the fun die-cut word shapes and this fun heart sticker.


You can see that I inked everything I could in a nice blue to go with all that awesome blue sky in my photos. Then I finished up with more layered die-cuts, stickers and a bit of journaling. The "this makes me happy" and "remember this moment" die-cuts were originally tags, but I just cut them down to fit my needs. Go ahead and cut it up!
Have a great Friday!
:)Ange

2 comments:

  1. Really love those red diamond stickers and how they frame the photos and all the pops of red! The blue in the pictures is gorgoues! Looks like it was a beAutiful day! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page has lots of great details - love the way you cut the tags down so they were what you wanted! The colors on the page and in the photos are really eye catching - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete