Friday, August 15, 2014

Two cards w/ Ange

Hello and Happy Friday!
This is our last weekend before school starts up. I can't believe that, technically, summer is a weekend away from being over. Crazy. Well, I plan to go party it up a bit at our local fair before my kids head back and we get into the regular grind.
Before I take off tho, I've got a couple cards for you:


I used Kaisercrafts Telegraph Road from Speedy Scrappers for both of these, they are 4.25x5.5. For this first one I inked the base with a bright pink, then used a loopy border/corner punch on a scrap of Letter pattern paper, layered a couple die-cuts, stickers and this easy sticker sentiment.


I wanted a different look for this one so I used weathered wood ink, it has a bit of a blue cast to it that I liked. Then I put the border sticker across the top, just trim it down to the size you need. After that I found a scrap of the pink Message paper and punched the corners. I didn't like it straight on the card, so I cut a piece of Memo to back it with and rounded the corners. Then I layered the stickers, die-cuts and sentiments but finished up with some bling across the top.

If you get some scrappy time this weekend, come show us what you're up to on the Speedy Scrappers facebook page.
Have a great weekend everyone!
:)Ange

2 comments: