Tuesday, September 2, 2014

At the Train Station

Hi, it's Joan, here to share a scrapbook page with you today. My great-nephew, Milo, loves trains and so his parents took him to the train station. They all took a train ride and he was able to see the trains up close. I love this picture of him and used Kaisercraft's Blubelle collection for my scrapbook page.

I began with the B side of the Diamond paper as the base. First, I added three pieces of the patterned papers: Black & White striped (Azure), the orange piece (B side of Capri) and the blue w/black triangles (B side of Persian). Next I added small strips from the papers I cut and also a few barcode strips. (I save all my scraps! Even the tiniest ones can be used.) I die cut the stars and layered them. I slipped the 5"x7" photo under the strips and added the title: "U Love Trains". Then I added word stickers (from the Quotes sticker sheet). The blue quote I left as is, but the white one I cut apart and adhered it to the orange mat. Lastly, I mounted the page onto tan cardstock and then a larger piece of orange cardstock.

The Blubelle collection is one of my favorites. I love the variety - from pretty floral papers to vibrant orange patterned papers - this collection has it all! Visit the Speedy Scrappers store to buy the Blubelle Collection for yourself.

Supplies used: Kaisercraft Blubelle Collection

From my stash: white foam Thickers, wood veneer heart, cardstock, Sizzix die

2 comments:

  1. Aweeeesome! Page!!! That pic too! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Fun paper and love the way you used the strips of pp!!

    ReplyDelete