Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wedding day by jen t. Using kaisercraft honey chai

Hi all, happy tuesday!!! Have you gotten your hands on the kaisercraft honey chai collection yet? It is so fun to create with!!! It is a beautiful paper collection! For this week i made a page with a pic i found recently of my parents wedding. I just love the black and white photos on these romantic and floral patterned papers. I first put the diecut frame onto the floral paper and grabbed bits and scraps left from my other projects and layered them. Then, i played with the stickers and used the two floral clusters opposite each other and laid the border sticker on top. Next to add texture i added a doily flower from my stash and placed a flower sticker on top. Lastly, i added letter stickers to make the title and added some bling and rubons from my stash for interest. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!! Jen t. 




What i used:
kaisercraft honey chai papers ,diecutcut paper and stickers

From my stash: pink paislee rubons, and green gems


To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store


 

3 comments: