Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Violet Crush layout

Hi, it's Joan, here today with a scrapbook page using Kaisercraft's "Violet Crush" collection. I rarely make 12" x 12" pages, but when I saw this gorgeous die cut paper, I had to use it. The photo on this page shows my great-niece, Aria Rose, dressed in black and eating her cereal with a purple spoon. Perfect match with the purples and blacks in this collection of papers and embellishments!

I began by attaching the Violet Crush 12x12 Grape die cut paper to a piece of black cardstock and matting the photo with the B side of the Dainty paper and attaching it to the center of the die cut. Next, I typed my journaling on the computer on a journaling card cut from the Iris paper. Then I added butterfly stickers from the sticker sheet and die cuts (rosebud, Today tag & Documented banner piece) from the Collectables pack. Lastly, I put Aria's name with Thickers.

I think the "Violet Crush" collection is one of Kaisercraft's best - the colors, die cuts and stickers are so beautiful! Check out the Speedy Scrappers store for this fantastic line.

2 comments: