Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Violet Crush

Hi, it's Joan, sharing a project that features pictures of my great-niece, Aria. She loves pink and purple and so the "Violet Crush" paper collection by Kaisercraft was perfect.

I used a white printer's tray that I had in my stash, to hold photos, die cut cards and paper. The size of each opening was 2.75" x 3.75". First, I cut my pictures to size and then raised them by glueing wooden bingo numbers behind each one. I used five bingo pieces for each picture. You could also raise the photos and die cuts with thick pop dots or wooden Scrabble tiles. Next, I added patterned papers (keeping them flat) in some of the sections. Then I added the die cut word cards. Finally, I used some of the lovely butterfly stickers, bending their wings and attaching them only in the middle of the body, so the wings stand up.

I think that Kaisercraft has outdone themselves with this collection! The colors are lovely and you get a whole sheet of butterfly stickers in various sizes and colors. If you'd like to get this for yourself, check out the Speedy Scrappers store.

2 comments: