Friday, June 13, 2014

Sleepy boyz w/ Ange

Hello! 
It's Friday! Yay, weekend ahead. What are you up to this weekend?
I think we will be getting some family time and celebrating some of the great dads in our lives.

This layout just happens to be about one of them, my husband:


I used the Little Boy Blue collection from Crate Paper that you can find in the store, along with a sketch from Nuts About sketches.


 I cut the yellow chevron pattern out to add bits under my photo and also tore a circle from it to add to the top of my layout. Then I added a border strip sticker and a little bit of washi tape over the top of that.


I really like the look of the different blue pattern papers layered on top of each other. This darker blue had a strong pattern, but when you use it in pieces over the other pattern it works really well.

Pick up this Crate Paper line in the store and then come share with us on the facebook page. We'd love to see what you create!!
:)Ange

4 comments:

  1. Great page!! I love the circles of all sizes and textures that you used. That's a sweet photo - perfect for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the details the sequins and hearts and ripped edges!! That is such a great pic too!

    ReplyDelete