Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tropical thank you card by Jen T.

Hi all, happy Tuesday!! Jen T. here. Are you enjoying the summer weather? I am!  The first thing I  thought of when I looked at this paper by Kaisercraft is a tropical vacation with me laying on a hammock under the palm trees sipping a pina colada  .. (Ok my daydream is over..lol!) but isn't it amazing how a pattern on paper can do that! So inspiring! With that as inspiration,  I made a 6 x 6 gatefold thank you card using the Paridiso collection. Hope I inspired you to make a  tropical card today.
 Happy creating!
Jen T. 





What i used: 
Kaisercraft paridiso papers
Gold ink
Prima wood veneer flower
Pearl ,twine,bird charms and flowers from my stash
Scalloped punch
Gold distressed stickles
Stampendous thank you stamp


To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store.


 


3 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty card!! Makes me want to be on a tropical beach too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! Love the woven mat paper and the way you used it to bring me into your daydream too. I will supply the cabana boy. ;) lol
    Really lovely card and the pearl is perfect.

    ReplyDelete