Friday, June 20, 2014

Child's Play w/ Ange

 Happy Friday everyone!
Got some big plans for the weekend? There is a lot of softball on my agenda. Sometimes it gets a bit hectic getting everyone where they need to be when they need to be there, but I sure do love watching my kids play ball!
A bit of backyard ball is great too, even if it involves a much bigger ball. lol I just love watching the kids run and play.


I used the Moxxie Child's Play line for this layout. It was perfect! I actually started with the 'playground pals' sticker and went from there. I picked out a sketch from Nuts About sketches and some photos and went to work. 
I used a lot of the stickers and diecuts from the line and just a bit of pp.


I love all the options you have with these die-cuts and stickers. I used this 12x12 border die-cut under my banner title by cutting it down a bit and then took the leftover piece and cut the little beach balls out for more accents on my layout. 
Go ahead and cut it, you will love the results!

Pick up this awesome line from the store and show us what you create on the facebook page.
Happy Scrapping!
:)Ange

2 comments:

  1. Great layout!! I like how you used the border sticker. The photos are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fun!!! Love the way you cut up the beachball border too!

    ReplyDelete