Friday, September 19, 2014

Let's Travel w/ Ange

 Hey there Speedy Scrappers!
Hope you're having a fabulous Friday. I am totally ready for the weekend! A little bit of fun and relaxation sounds perfect right about now.

Today I'm working with Kaisercrafts Now Boarding line.


They have this fun 12x12 Round die-cut, Compass, that I decided to try out. I used it as my base, then added a piece of Cabin Crew along with a barcode strip and journaling card cutouts from Sail & Lounge. With all of that down I added a bit of misting.


I used a border punch on the edge of the Snap Shot journaling card.


Then I layered lots of stickers after inking their edges.
 

And of course my title/journaling. This photo is just a fun one from a camping trip, but I think it worked great to tell a little story about the guy I want to travel the world with.

You can find this line in the Speedy Scrappers store. Then come share what you make with us on the facebook page!

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

2 comments:

  1. Great pic ! This page is awesome!! Love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page - love the misting and the journaling!! Nice photo of you both!

    ReplyDelete