Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cards for Dad

Hi, Joan here today, sharing two cards I made with the Sears & Son collection from Kaisercraft. The first card is 4" x 5.5" with a brown cardstock base. I used Tailor for the first layer of paper, distressing the edges and inking with brown ink. Next, I added a layer of Trilby and then the card with the saying (from Pocket Watch). Lastly, I cut a clock from the B side of Tailor and pop dotted it to the card.

The second card is 4.25" x 5.25", also with a brown cardstock base. I used the B side of Trilby and embossed the paper with a gears embossing folder. I highlighted the embossing with a brown inkpad and attached it to the card. The "Greatest Dad ever" label was cut from the Sidecar paper and pop dotted to the card.

You can get the fantastic Sears & Son line at the Speedy Scrappers store. Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love these! The embossing and inking is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! These are fantastic!!! Love the quote on the first one and the 2nd is just amazing! Great work, Joan!

    ReplyDelete