Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Birthday using Party Day

Hi friends! Emily here today, with a card I made using the fantastic Party Day line by Crate Paper which can be found at Speedy Scrappers. The entire Collection Kit is carried in the store. I can't tell you how much fun this line is, and how much I have created from it. 

I've been working on layouts from my nephew's first birthday, as well as cards for upcoming birthdays in the family. The line is extremely versatile as far as colors go, so its perfect for boys, girls and everyone else. 

Here is the first card I made from the line... 



If you love this line as much as I do, pick it up at Speedy Scrappers! You can even call the store, and Bridget will ship it to you! 

Have a great day!! 



3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this line! It is great to see that you can make a card with out having to own a bunch of stamps.

    ReplyDelete