Some Bunny Gift Set by Allie Gower
- Die cut 3d Bunny Purse Box pieces. Cut a second white bunny with outline for mini card.
- Color frame and outer edge of papers to match. I used a BT4 Spectrum Noir marker.
- To create the handle, string beads onto wire. Crimp wire at ends and insert into holes on sides of purse.
- Stamp sentiments as shown. The pennant is just a strip of paper with the edge pinked.
- Embellish with glitter and flowers.
Crate Paper - Little Bo Peep "Sophia"
Stamps, Crystal Stickles
Spectrum Noir Markers
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink (Bamboo Leaves)
Adhesive (Hot Glue, Art Glitter Dries Clear and ThermoWeb iCraft Tape)
Wire (Hardware Store), Beads (Thrift Shop)
Flowers (Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts)
3d Bunny Purse Box Digital Cutting File (Lori Whitlock)
(Tools - Scissors, Score Board, Trimmer, Silhouette Cameo, Acrylic Block, Wire Cutter, Beading Pliers, Hot Glue)