Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's spring .. Finally! Let's go outside!





Hi all   Jen T. here, happy spring!!! Yay! I think I am more excited this spring then any previous ones.. Cause it's been a long winter here! And yay I am excited to do my first post for Speedy Scrappers too!  :) I don't know about you but , I am ready to finally go outside get stuff pretty again. Recently, I got to play with these super fun papers from Moxxie called Child's Play. In the spirit of spring, here is a page I made using the Moxxie papers and diecuts along with yellow stickles,red embroidery thread,red chalk ink, Fancy Pants brads, punched tiny white flowers,  Echo Park lilttle numbers & letters and a embroidered butterfly sticker from my stash .  Tfl!  Happy creating!!  Jen T. 

12 x 12 page


some of the Moxxie Child Play goodies I used





To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers , visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or to visit me go to http://jentscrappsideofme.blogspot.com .







3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The flowers added to the tree are my favorite, but the whole thing is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page. I can't wait to play with this line later this week.

    ReplyDelete