Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Love those Smiles!

Hi, Joan here, with a scrapbook page to share with you today. My great-nephew, Rocco, and his sister, Aria, have the cutest smiles! I thought this photo was perfect for the saying on the die cut: "I've got nothing to do today but smile".

I made this page using the "Bluebelle" collection by Kaisercraft. I cut the B side of the Oxford paper for my background. Next I layered a large white doily and then my photo, cut to 5" x 6.5". I pop dotted the banner strip and then also pop dotted the individual word pennants and added them between the triangle banner pieces. I trimmed down the die cut card and added some of the flower stickers to two corners. I added the date with a stamp and the page was done.

Check out the Speedy Scrappers store for great product and also visit us on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Omg adorable pic and page! Love that banner with the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the banner and the doily is perfect. Amazing page!

    ReplyDelete