Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sweet 16

This scrapbook page is about my daughter and her 16th birthday. She and I spent many hours searching stores for the only thing she wanted - a pair of Wellies! They were not as popular then and hard to find. We finally found a cute pink pair!

I used papers from Kaiser Craft's "Tea Break" and Crate Paper's "Party Day" collections to create my page. The hot air balloon, Birthday Girl tag, label and small letter stickers are from the Party Day pack.

The heart Flair, arrow and black Thickers are from my stash. I typed the journaling, cut it into strips and inked the edges.

Check out all the great paper collections at the Speedy Scrappers online store.

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! Love all of the elements you used!! Cute boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! These papers and colors are perfect for the photo. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Love the black touches with those papers!!! Love the elements you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the 2 lines. The pink in the boots really pops.

    ReplyDelete