Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Our Little Easter Bunny

Hi, it's Joan. Today I am sharing a scrapbook page I made about my great-niece, Aria. I used papers from KaiserCraft's "Tea Break" collection. The papers were perfect for this page, since Aria's middle name is Rose.

I fussy cut roses from the paper and also die cut flower bunches from coordinating papers in the line. I inked the edges of the roses and leaves with brown chalk ink. I punched two of the roses at the top in a scallop shape, instead of fussy cutting them. The photo was matted on the green rose paper.

The white cardstock was misted using Heidi Swapp's gold lame Color Shine spray. The page was backed with a piece of green cardstock. The pink flower button, chipboard heart, Love ticket and Thickers were from my stash.

The papers in the "Tea Break" collection are so pretty and feminine - I loved using them on this page!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! The ticket and flower button are the perfect touches for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! Love the fussy cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg she is adorable!!! I love how you framed the pic with the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete