Friday, May 23, 2014

2 cards w/ Ange Weisbeck

Speedy Scrappers, are you in need of some fun, pretty cards?
Below are 2 of different sizes that I made using the same pattern paper from the Wanderlust line by Studio Calico. Remember you can find it in the store!

First up I have this pretty card:


Size 8.5x5.5 I started with white cs and played with some gelatos that I just picked up. Fun!


I used orange on the outer edge, then yellow just inside of that and blended them using a paper towel until I liked the way it looked. I edge punched the pretty pattern paper so the gorgeous gelatos color could show through. I grabbed my stash and added a rub-on, washi, sentiment and some 3d flower embellishments to finish it off.

Using the same supplies I fussy cut the gorgeous flowers out of the Studio Calico paper to add to this next card:


Size 4.5x5.5 First I used the same border punch on the front bottom flap. Then I got brave and layered red, orange, yellow and pink gelatos and blended. I really like it! I used the Studio Calico flowers after crinkling them up a bit, so the edges would stand out more. Then added my sentiment from my stash.

This Studio Calico paper can be found in the store!
Now, go get crafty and come share with us on the facebook page!
:)Ange

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!!! Love how you used the gelatos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards! the punched edges and the gelato background rocks!

    ReplyDelete